Legal Guidance You Need When Your Marriage Is Ending
To spouses who simply assumed that they would never be presented with the decision to divorce, the end of a marriage probably seems like the end of the world.
Our knowledgeable, compassionate family law offices are here to tell you that it’s not. The completion of your relationship is by no means the end of the world. It is a corner to be turned, prudently and optimistically, with the skilled assistance of our law firm’s founder, J.A. Griffin.
The J.A. Griffin Law Firm, P.C., is your solid source for guidance, strength and confidence during trying times. We educate you to the law, learn from your unique perspectives and generally customize our representation, tailoring it to your specific legal needs.
Are you seeking a means of starting a new life, employing strategies that minimize the potential negative emotional impact of divorce on your child or children? We hear your goals. We feel your pain. We share your concerns.
The J.A. Griffin Law Firm, P.C., Helps Divorcing Spouses To Find Their Way
Look to experienced divorce attorney J.A. Griffin for the leadership you need when your personal life has become dominated — before, during and after a divorce — by family law disputes over:
- Child custody and visitation arrangements, and parenting time
- Appropriate levels of spousal support and child support
- Division of ownership of marital assets and property, taxes and debts
- Litigated outcomes for contested and high net worth divorce
- Post-judgment modifications and enforcements of obligations stated in a settlement agreement
- Requesting or contesting of parental relocations outside of Texas
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and legal separation agreements
Mr. Griffin’s law firm combines these quality legal services with a tradition of attentive one-on-one personal service throughout the process. Your questions are answered promptly, fully and honestly, during opened lines of communication between lawyer and client.
To learn more about the many ways that J.A. Griffin can help you, and to secure your candid and confidential initial consultation with him in Decatur, please call 940-539-0819 or stay online to be in touch with us by email.